The Rituals of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel 50ml
Foaming Shower Gel,50 ml
Create balance between mind, body & soul with this mini foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Simply squeeze a...Show more
As low as AED 26 Regular Price AED 35
Create balance between mind, body & soul with this mini foaming shower gel from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Simply squeeze a small amount into your hand and watch the gel transform into a rich and luxurious foam. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, it leaves your skin feeling silky soft and nourished. Experience a truly harmonising experience by combining the shower gel with other products from the same range. This foaming shower gel with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Aqua/Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Isopentane, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Isobutane, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Pump a small amount of gel into your hand â€“ in combination with water, the gel changes into a rich, relaxing foam sensation.