ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
The following terms in these terms and conditions are understood to mean:
- Reconsideration period: the period of time within which the consumer may exercise his/her right of revocation;
- Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance selling agreement with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Continuing performance transaction: a distance selling agreement with respect to a series of products and/or services, the delivery- and/or purchase-obligation of which is spread out in time;
- Permanent data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or the entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him/her personally in a manner that renders future reference and the unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
- Right of revocation: the option on the part of the consumer to abandon the distance selling agreement within the reconsideration period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or service to consumers at a distance;
- Distance selling agreement: an agreement in which within the framework of a system that is organised by the entrepreneur for the purpose of the distance selling of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is only made of one or more technologies for distance communication
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and the entrepreneur having to be present in the same accommodation at the same time.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Rituals Cosmetics eCommerce BV, trading under the name of RITUALS
Correspondence address: PO Box 15500, 1001NA Amsterdam
Visiting address: Keizersgracht 683, Amsterdam
Telephone number: 917-265-8337
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 59751061
VAT identification number: 99-0372871
If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant licensing system: the data concerning the supervisory authority:
If the entrepreneur exercises a regulated profession:
- the professional association or organisation to which he/she is affiliated;
- the professional title, the city or town in the EU or the European Economic Area where it was granted;
- a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and instructions with respect to where and how these professional rules can be accessed.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Concerning the delivery of products:
- The consumer has the option further to the purchase of products to dissolve the agreement within a period of 14 days without having to state the reasons. This reconsideration period will commence on the day following the day upon which the product is received by the consumer or by a representative as appointed by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur in advance.
The consumer will handle the product and the packaging with due care during the reconsideration period. The consumer will only remove the packaging or use the product insofar as necessary in order to assess whether he/she wishes to keep the product. If the consumer wishes to exercise the right of revocation, then he/she will return the product to the entrepreneur with all of the accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original state and packaging, such in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions as provided by the entrepreneur.
Concerning the provision of services:
- The consumer has the option further to the provision of services to dissolve the agreement within a period of 14 days, starting on the day upon which the agreement is concluded, without having to state the reasons.
- Upon exercising the right of revocation, the consumer will observe the reasonable and clear instructions as provided by the entrepreneur to that end at the time of the offer and/or not later than upon delivery.
ARTICLE 15 - DISPUTES
All of the agreements between the consumer and the entrepreneur to which these general terms and conditions apply are subject to UAE law alone.
ARTICLE 16 - ADDITIONAL OR DEVIATING STIPULATIONS
Any stipulations that deviate to or are supplementary to these general terms and conditions may not be to the disadvantage of the consumer and are to be laid down in writing or laid down in such a way that these can be stored by the consumer on a permanent data carrier in an easily accessible fashion.