The Rituals of Ayurveda Shower Oil 75ml
Shower Oil,75 ml
Awaken inner harmony with this intensely nourishing mini shower oil from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The shower oil,...Show more
Out of stock
Awaken inner harmony with this intensely nourishing mini shower oil from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The shower oil, enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose, sweet almond oil, moringa oil and coconut oil, transforms into a silky soft foam when it comes in contact with water. The oil nourishes and helps to hydrate your skin while showering, leaving your skin beautifully soft. This nourishing shower oil with 90% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Pump a small amount of oil into your hand â€“ in combination with water, the oil will change into a silky-soft foam sensation. Rinse bath or shower after use to prevent slipping. Avoid contact with the eyes, if contact occurs, rinse well with water.