The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub Cream Body Scrub
Body Scrub, 100 ml
A new body scrub cream that's perfect for when you're travelling. This 92% natural origin body scrub has a luxurious...Show more
As low as AED 55
A new body scrub cream that's perfect for when you're travelling. This 92% natural origin body scrub has a luxurious pearly texture for an almost luminous effect on the skin. Contains ultra-fine bamboo particles that effectively help improve radiance and refine your skin’s texture by removing dead skin cells and increasing skin cell renewal. As it’s a gentle exfoliator it can also be used more often during the week. The cream gel-like base of the pearlescent body scrub promotes the absorption of valuable active ingredients and helps the scrub's moisturising agents to penetrate the skin more deeply. Finally, this scrub is enriched with the nurturing fragrant combination of rice milk and cherry blossom – known for its delicate and elegant scent. This scrub with 92% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 8% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.