The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub Body Scrub
Body Scrub, 300 G
A rejuvenating 94% natural origin body scrub that contains a carefully formulated base blend of rich oils and Punjabi...Show more
As low as AED 95
A rejuvenating 94% natural origin body scrub that contains a carefully formulated base blend of rich oils and Punjabi pink salt. The rock salt is mined in Punjab, which has a purifying and rejuvenating effect for inner balance and vitality. The potent sweet almond shell particles help to buff away dead skin cells for a softer, nourished and smoother feeling. The scrub also leaves an ultra-nourishing, thin layer of rich Ayurvedic oils behind with sweet almond and coconut oil – rich in vitamin E – to protect the skin, and moringa oil to promote a natural healthy glow. According to traditional Ayurvedic science, scrubbing is a highly effective way of purifying your body and stimulating energy flow. This process is enhanced when taking a warm bath with The Ritual of Ayurveda bath foam. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Punjabi Pink Salt,Sweet Almond
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.