The Ritual of Hammam Body Scrub Body Scrub
Body Scrub, 300 G
Wake up your body and your senses with the ultimate purifying scrub experience. This 94% natural origin and nourishing...Show more
As low as AED 95
Wake up your body and your senses with the ultimate purifying scrub experience. This 94% natural origin and nourishing oil-based body scrub contains coarse sea salt crystals for thorough yet gentle exfoliation. The salt crystal particles remain intact when massaged onto the skin, resulting in even softer, smoother and nourished skin. A rich eucalyptus oil blend with actual eucalyptus leaves is added for a stimulating and refreshing effect on the body and your mind. Eucalyptus is also well known as a natural antiseptic with anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. Your body feels super soft and refreshed afterwards and is left with a wonderful warm sensation that can immediately help to reduce tiredness. Use this body scrub as part of your 5-step wellness ceremony at home, complemented with other products from The Ritual of Hammam. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.