The Ritual of Karma Body Scrub Body Scrub
Body Scrub, 300 G
This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea...Show more
As low as AED 90
This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliant that remains intact when used on the skin, and the naturally rich source of powerful minerals helps promote healthy skin, skin cell renewal and also works as a detoxifying and softening agent. Revitalise your skin with your favourite fragrance of holy lotus and white tea. Using The Ritual of Karma body cream afterwards ensures the moisturising cream can penetrate the skin deeper for ulimate hydration. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.