The Ritual of Oudh Body Scrub Body Scrub
Body Scrub-250 g
Exfoliate the skin with our 93% natural origin The Ritual of Oudh body scrub. Contains a luxurious mixture of sugar with...Show more
As low as AED 95
Exfoliate the skin with our 93% natural origin The Ritual of Oudh body scrub. Contains a luxurious mixture of sugar with a carefully formulated base of rich oils enriched with oudh and patchouli. Massage this scrub onto damp skin to remove dull, dry skin, stimulate skin cell renewal, and improve your body’s complexion and blood circulation. Complete your nourishing body care routine by following with The Ritual of Oudh body cream. This scrub with 93% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 7% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days