The Ritual of Jing Body Scrub
Salt Body Scrub,300 g
Treat yourself to the most relaxing exfoliation experience ever with this new body scrub from The Ritual of Jing. This...Show more
As low as AED 95
Treat yourself to the most relaxing exfoliation experience ever with this new body scrub from The Ritual of Jing. This 92% natural origin salt scrub contains magnesium and a rich blend of oils to thoroughly remove dead skin cells and hydrate the skin. Magnesium is well known for its anti-stress properties and can help maintain your skinâ€™s balance and keep it in good physical condition. The salt scrub stimulates skin cell renewal, helps even out your skin tone and allows creams and oils applied afterwards to penetrate deeper into the skin. Massage into your skin with circular movements and breathe in the relaxing fragrance of sacred lotus and jujube. Finish up your routine with The Ritual of Jing dry oil or body cream. This scrub with 92% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 8% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.Order now from the official webshop.
Maris Sal/Sea Salt, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid (Sunflower) Oil, Tocopherol, Magnesium Sulfate, Pumice, Shellac, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. For best results, use 1-2 a week. Adapt usage to skin type.