Scrub Therapy Choco Loco Body Scrub
Luxurious Body Scrub,220 ml
Featuring a luxurious fusion of sea salt crystals, cocao bean shells, caring sunflower oil, glycerine and vitamin E,...Show more
Out of stock
Featuring a luxurious fusion of sea salt crystals, cocao bean shells, caring sunflower oil, glycerine and vitamin E, this body treatment from the new Scrub Therapy Collection is specially designed to provide intense exfoliation while moisturising and nourishing even the driest of skin. Its finger-licking chocolate scent will certainly uplift your mood and relax both body and mind. Sea salt and cocao bean shell particles stimulate skin cell renewal, leave your skin feeling softer and promote the absorption of moisturisers applied afterwards. This transformative new collection brings you six unique texture scrubs all carefully formulated to infuse your skin with skin-loving fatty agents and nourishing vitamins. Carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally, this moderate body scrub contains 95% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Maris Sal/Sea Salt, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Shell Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Laureth-7, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Discover the perfect skin remedy for the ultimate at-home spa treatment. Massage the rich chocolate paste scrub into damp skin using circular motions. Rinse off with warm water. Use 1 - 2 a week for a stress-free mind and rejuvenated skin.