The Ritual of Ayurveda Milk Bath Coconut Milk Bath
Coconut Milk Bath , 350G
Milk bathing is an Ayurvedic practice that cleanses the body, pampers the skin and calms the senses. Allow time in your...Show more
As low as AED 70
Milk bathing is an Ayurvedic practice that cleanses the body, pampers the skin and calms the senses. Allow time in your day for self-care & relaxation, as you steep your body (or feet) in a warm bath of healing Ayurvedic herbs. This luxurious and indulgent coconut milk bath will seduce your senses with a wonderfully floral scent. Adding a relaxing skin-softening boost to your tub, the bath powder contains coconut milk extract, rose extract and a mixture of precious plant oils that leave your skin feeling silky-smooth and beautifully fragrant. The white powder texture will give your bath water a dreamy cloud-like colour. It’s the ultimate skin-softening bath product, enriched with your favourite Indian rose and sweet almond oil. Suitable for all skin types, but works especially well for dry skin. Can be used as a footbath as well. This skin-softening coconut milk bath with 99% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 1% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Indian Rose,Sweet Almond Oil
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Run a bath of around 38 degrees Celsius. Add 7 tablespoons of coconut milk bath powder to your bath while it fills up. Lie back, relax and enjoy this nourishing milk bath for about 20 minutes. Use once or twice a week for ultimately hydrated and silky-soft skin.