The Ritual of Ayurveda Conditioner Conditioner
Conditioner, 200 ml
Your hair care should be unique, just like you and your hair. Choose two concentrated elixirs that meet your specific...Show more
Out of stock
Your hair care should be unique, just like you and your hair. Choose two concentrated elixirs that meet your specific needs and add them to your conditioner for a luxurious and personalised experience, all with your favourite Rituals fragrance of Indian rose and sweet almond oil. Enriched with shikakai and argan oil, the conditioner intensely nourishes and soothes, and your chosen elixirs boost the natural beauty of your hair by giving it what it needs most. Safe for use on colour-treated hair. Our vegan-friendly products are suitable for all hair types. This formula contains 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Complete your cleansing routine by applying evenly on damp air. Leave in for 3 min to absorb fully and then rinse out.