The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil Dry Oil Body & Hair
Dry Oil Body & Hair, 100 ml
Discover the magical world of abhyanga (self-massage) thanks to this dry oil from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with...Show more
As low as AED 120
Discover the magical world of abhyanga (self-massage) thanks to this dry oil from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with Indian rose, nourishing sweet almond oil, moringa oil for its anti-inflammatory properties and hydrating coconut oil, this 90% natural dry oil nourishes the skin according to Ayurvedic tradition. The dry oil has a light texture that sinks into the skin easily, making it perfect for use on body and hair. This dry oil for body and hair with 90% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Indian Rose,Sweet Almond Oil
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
A daily Abyangha or self massage with warm oil can calm the nervous system, help alleviate stress and make you feel relaxed and energised. Warm the oil between your hands and gently take it from head to toe using slow, soft strokes.