The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Balm Hand Balm
Hand Balm, 70 ml
This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Enriched with softening sweet...Show more
As low as AED 60
This luxurious hand balm has been specially developed to soften and moisturise dry hands. Enriched with softening sweet almond oil and soothing Indian rose, your hands will feel nourished and silky soft. The rich and luxurious hand balm sinks in the skin easily, so you can easily use it at any moment of the day. This hand balm for dry hands with 98% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 2% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Indian Rose,Sweet Almond Oil
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Carefully massage your hands and cuticles everyday with the balm for hydration and nourishmnet.