The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Lotion Hand Lotion
Hand Lotion, 70 ml
Superbly moisturised skin is in your hands, thanks to this instant care hand lotion from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The...Show more
As low as AED 60
Superbly moisturised skin is in your hands, thanks to this instant care hand lotion from The Ritual of Ayurveda. The hand lotion has been specially developed to soften and moisturise your hands. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients like skin-softening sweet almond oil and Indian rose, the light lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. This hand lotion for all skin types with 95% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 5% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Indian Rose,Sweet Almond Oil
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Carefully massage your hands and cuticles everyday with the lotion to keep them moisturised.