The Ritual of Ayurveda Hand Scrub Hand Scrub
Hand Scrub, 100 ml
This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter,...Show more
As low as AED 65
This ultra-softening hand scrub is enriched with the mild and nourishing properties of sweet almond oil and shea butter, soothing Indian rose and exfoliating salt scrub particles. The Ritual of Ayurveda hand scrub leaves a fine oily layer behind on your skin, moisturising and leaving your hands lovely and supple. We recommend using it in combination with The Ritual of Ayurveda hand lotion or hand balm. Suitable for everyday use. This softening hand scrub with 90% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Indian Rose,Sweet Almond Oil
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Scrub and massage on dry hands and cuticles to remove dead skin cells. Rinse off and dry.