Lotus Frost Body Scrub Lotus Frost Body Scrub
Lotus Frost Body Scrub, 220 ml
This luxe lotus frost body scrub from the new Scrub Therapy Collection is an indulgent blend of white lotus, sunflower...Show more
Out of stock
This luxe lotus frost body scrub from the new Scrub Therapy Collection is an indulgent blend of white lotus, sunflower and coconut oil, vitamin E, as well as white sugar crystals that buff away dead skin cells and promote skin cell renewal. The moderate White Lotus body scrub transforms from a paste into a silky soft cream that hydrates while helping to balance out your skin’s sebum production. Potent ingredients like white lotus – known for its nourishing fatty acids and proteins – and vitamin E – rich in antioxidants – combine to smoothen and hydrate the skin. Cellulose particles unclog the pores, leave your skin feeling softer and promote absorption of moisturisers applied afterwards. The result? Skin that feels like a dream. This transformative new collection brings you six unique texture scrubs all carefully formulated to infuse your skin with skin-loving fatty agents and nourishing vitamins. Carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally, this moderate body scrub contains 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Discover the perfect skin remedy for the ultimate at-home spa treatment. Massage the white lotus scrub into damp skin using circular motions. Rinse off with warm water. Use 1 - 2 a week for hydrated skin and balanced skin.