Scrub Therapy Love You, Honey Body Scrub
Luxurious Body Scrub,220 ml
Treat yourself to the most luxurious exfoliation experience ever with this radiance-boosting honey body scrub from the...Show more
As low as AED 57 Regular Price AED 115
Treat yourself to the most luxurious exfoliation experience ever with this radiance-boosting honey body scrub from the new Scrub Therapy Collection. This transformative new collection brings you six unique texture scrubs all carefully formulated to infuse your skin with skin-loving fatty agents and nourishing vitamins. When applied, Love you, honey transforms from a rich balm into a milky honey with caring sunflower oil, potent vitamin E, gold and cellulose scrub particles. Perfect for gentle exfoliation on even the most sensitive of skins, this mild scrub has nourishing and anti-ageing properties to remove dead skin cells and impurities thoroughly, and rejuvenates the skin to help you achieve an enviable glow. Cellulose particles buff the skin to leave it feeling softer and promote absorption of moisturisers applied afterwards. Carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally, this mild body scrub contains 91% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Aqua (Water), Cellulose Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Limonene, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77480 (Gold), CI 77820 (Silver), CI 77400 (Copper).
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Discover the perfect skin remedy for the ultimate at-home spa treatment. Massage the gold scrub into damp skin using circular motions. Rinse off with warm water. For best-looking, radiant skin, use 1-2 a week.