The Ritual of Karma Mild Body Scrub Paste
Mild Body Scrub, 100 ml
Treat yourself to this mild scrub clay from The Ritual of Karma. Composed of 95% ingredients of natural origin with...Show more
As low as AED 70
Treat yourself to this mild scrub clay from The Ritual of Karma. Composed of 95% ingredients of natural origin with ultra-fine bamboo particles and kaolin clay, the scrub gently yet effectively removes dead skin cells and hydrates the skin. The scrub particles gently slough away dull and dead skin cells and the kaolin absorbs impurities, leaving the skin feeling super soft. The paste base promotes the absorption of valuable active ingredients. The formula also contains the new Hydra-Boost Complex, a mixture of three hydrating powerhouses: squalane, aloe vera and algae. Soothes dehydrated and thirsty skin to help restore skin's suppleness and elasticity. Massage into your skin with circular movements and breathe in the fresh and floral fragrance of white tea and lotus flower. Use one of our moisturising products, like the body cream or overnight mask from The Ritual of Karma, to boost moisture, soften the skin and elevate your fragrance experience. This scrub can be used more often during the week thanks to its soft base. This scrub with 95% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 5% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Polyacrylamide, Limonene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Laureth-7, Squalane, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Citral, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. For best results, use 1-2 a week. Adapt usage to skin type.