The Ritual of Karma Mild Body Scrub Clay Mild Body Scrub
Mild Body Scrub, 100 ml
Treat yourself to this mild scrub clay from The Ritual of Karma, specially developed for sensitive skin. Composed of 94%...Show more
Out of stock
Treat yourself to this mild scrub clay from The Ritual of Karma, specially developed for sensitive skin. Composed of 94% ingredients of natural origin with ultra-fine bamboo particles and kaolin clay, the scrub gently yet effectively removes dead skin cells and hydrates the skin. Kaolin clay gently sloughs away dull and dead skin cells, absorbs impurities and leaves the skin feeling super soft. The paste base promotes the absorption of valuable active ingredients. This scrub can be used more often during the week thanks to its soft base. Massage into your skin with circular movements and breathe in the fresh and floral fragrance of white tea, which is said to sharpen the senses. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.