The Ritual of Karma Softening Body Scrub
Salt Body Scrub, 300 gr
This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea...Show more
As low as AED 95
This 94% natural origin salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of rich oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliant that remains intact when used on the skin, and the naturally rich source of powerful minerals helps promote healthy skin, skin cell renewal and also works as a detoxifying and softening agent. Revitalise your skin with your favourite fragrance of lotus flower and white tea. Using The Ritual of Karma Body Cream afterwards ensures the moisturising cream can penetrate the skin deeper for ulimate hydration. Or, treat yourself to the overnight body mask once or twice a week for a more intensive hydration boost. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Maris Sal/Sea Salt, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Squalane, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse off with warm water. For best results, use 1-2 a week. Adapt usage to skin type.