The Ritual of Ayurveda Shampoo Shampoo
Shampoo, 250 ml
Your hair care should be unique, just like you and your hair. Choose two concentrated elixirs that meet your specific...Show more
As low as AED 50
Your hair care should be unique, just like you and your hair. Choose two concentrated elixirs that meet your specific needs and add them to your shampoo for a luxurious and personalised experience, all with your favourite Rituals fragrance of Indian rose and sweet almond oil. Enriched with shikakai and argan oil, the shampoo intensely nourishes and soothes, and your chosen elixirs boost the natural beauty of your hair by giving it what it needs most. Safe for use on colour-treated hair. Our vegan-friendly products are suitable for all hair types. This formula contains 91% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Start your cleansing routine by massaging a small amount into wet hair, focusing on roots. Rinse & repeat.