The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub Sugar Body Polish
Sugar Body Polish, 250 G
Exfoliate the skin with our 91% natural origin The Ritual of Sakura body scrub. Contains a luxurious mixture of sugar...Show more
As low as AED 75
Exfoliate the skin with our 91% natural origin The Ritual of Sakura body scrub. Contains a luxurious mixture of sugar with a carefully formulated base of rich oils enriched with cherry exfoliant and potent Japanese oils. Awaken your skin by massaging this scrub onto damp skin to remove dull, dry skin, stimulate skin cell renewal, and improve your body’s complexion. The rice bran, tsubaki and jojoba oil will nourish the skin for a radiant and healthy glow. Finally, this scrub is enriched with the nurturing fragrant combination of rice milk and cherry blossom – known for its delicate and elegant scent. Complete your nourishing body care routine by following with The Ritual of Sakura dry oil or body cream. This scrub with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the body scrub into damp skin. Rinse of with warm water. For silky-soft skin, use once or twice a week.