The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream, 220 ml
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream
Harmonise body, mind & soul with this luxuriously rich body cream from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Featuring the delicately...Show more
As low as AED 85 Regular Price AED 110
Harmonise body, mind & soul with this luxuriously rich body cream from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Featuring the delicately sweet aroma of Indian rose and the soothing effects of sweet almond oil, this rich cream intensively nourishes the skin and leaves it beautifully soft. This nourishing body cream with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 9% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Apply this rich cream to the skin daily and use it to massage the whole body. Use in combination with The Ritual of Ayurveda bath or shower products for a heightened fragrance experience.