The Rituals of Ayurveda Kitchen Hand Balm
Hand Balm,175 ml
After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm...Show more
As low as AED 65
After you've finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Specially developed to soften rough, dry hands, this soothing hand balm is enhanced with nourishing sweet almond oil and fragranced with delicately sweet Indian rose. This hand wash with 95% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 5% is to ensure the preservation and safety of the products
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Undecane, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tridecane, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Allantoin, Phytic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Pantolactone, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Massage the balm into the hands and cuticles every day to hydrate and nourish.