Volcanic Crush Body Scrub Volcanic Crush Body Scrub
Volcanic Crush Body Scrub, 220 ml
The exfoliation you get from this scrub promises to be similar to what you would receive during a professional spa...Show more
As low as AED 115
The exfoliation you get from this scrub promises to be similar to what you would receive during a professional spa treatment. The Volcanic Crush body scrub from the new Scrub Therapy Collection is packed with tiny granules of black volcanic sand – celebrated for its detoxifying abilities – to thwart body blemishes and keep new ones at bay. It also contains a blend of skin-loving sunflower seed oil, glycerine and vitamin E that melts into the skin. This coarse volcanic salt scrub will not only provide natural exfoliation for soft and glowing skin, but will also deeply cleanse and revitalise the skin with an invigorating scent that lingers on the skin. This transformative new collection brings you six unique texture scrubs all carefully formulated to infuse your skin with skin-loving fatty agents and nourishing vitamins. Carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally, this particular scrub contains 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. Order now from the official webshop.Order now from the official webshop.
Free Delivery on all orders.
Free Return within 14 days
Discover the perfect skin remedy for the ultimate at-home spa treatment. Massage the coarse, volcanic scrub into damp skin using circular motions. Rinse off with warm water. Use 1 - 2 a week for deeply purified and rejuvenated skin.